Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free Lunch Winner at Bar Louie

Thanks for sharing, Jessica.

Jessica sent the following email after her visit at Bar Louie:

Pam,I want to thank you again for allowing me to dine at Bar Louie "on the house." Me and my husband dined there on Sunday afternoon. We really enjoyed it. I had the Big Louie breakfast which was really good. It came with scrambled eggs, bacon, tater tots and pancakes. I especially liked the complimentary doughnut holes and bloody mary!We had a fried shrimp appetizer. The shrimp was great, but the sauces that were served with them weren't very good (in my opinion.) They were all either too hot, or had a weird "twang." My husband had a Big Louie cheeseburger, and he really liked it. My husband liked it so much he wanted to eat there again yesterday! The service and the management was very friendly. The restaurant wasn't very busy around 1 when we went, so we did not have to wait very long for anything. The only downside to our visit was the fact that we were sat right next to the kitchen, so we could hear the employees yelling at each other (there were a few profanities thrown in there.) Other than that, everything was great. We will definitely be back, but we will sit somewhere different next time.Thanks Again!Jessica O'Baugh

No comments:

Post a Comment