Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tip of the day from Green Cart Deli



I loved Brad Kossover's Green Cart Deli so much - I've been begging him to come to Little Rock.  He assures me he's working on.  And when he does, I'll be the second to let you know - he'll probably be the first.

Fresh, unique and delicious - that's how I describe his one-of-a-kind offerings, not to mention he's helping promote conservation of the environment.  What's not to like about any of that?

Brad also boasted of some awesome brownies (of course I didn't need them but I needed to try them so I could tell you about them).  I can, however, tell you about the Razorback - one specially prepared skinny's [thin hot dog] served with his original chili, hand-shredded mustard-based cole slaw and red pepper relish.  Can you say Ummmm?

Follow Brad and Green Cart Deli on Twitter @eatgcd or like them on Facebook.  He tweets his locations.  Green Cart Deli also caters.  The high tech hot dog man has wi fi and can accept major credit cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment