Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New post about Fatsam's Cafe' in the River Market

The winner of the gift certificate to Fatsam's sent me the following message via email:

"First, I want to thank you for answering my earlier e-mail. Second, I need to apology for taking so long in letting you know about my sisters and my outing.
We had a great day. We had a little trouble finding Fatsams. We made one trip across the river to North Little Rock, but we did find it and having a lot of fun. Surprise to say the least more like shocked. I was expecting a nice sit down restaurant. Now don't get me wrong I really enjoyed Fatsams the food was GREAT. Maybe my sisters knew what we getting into but not me. I had never been to the river Market before, I will be going back.
I don't get your show, but my sisters will keep me informed


Thank you again for the information
Yours Mary"

Thanks again for your post Mary.  - For future reference for others who aren't familiar with  the River Market - Fatsam's is a cafe' inside Ottenheimer Market Hall at the River Market.  It's the large building where the restaurants and shops share a common area.  Remember, if you have a place you want to recommend or comments about any features, please leave me a note on the blog.  If you're not comfortable registering - you can send me an email (I'll post comments pro and con - I appreciate the feedback.)  Here's the link to email me; just click on the address:  psmith@katv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment